jane

Tuesday, 20 March 2012



I would like to share with you one of my favourite decorating mediums 'Embossed Wallpaper'.  It is inexpensive (you can even get free samples to use) and can add elegance to your period style rooms without adding too much 'bulk'.  I cut shapes from the paper to make ceiling roses and I look for rope twists and striped patterns that are about 1 inch wide to create coving etc.  I even used it to go up the stairs in this house which was tricky but not too difficult.  P.S. the beautiful real crystal chandeliers you see here were made by a man called Mark Carter who retired from miniatures a long time ago.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Karon,

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my guest page and for including my curtains in your blog. Your dollshouse is beautiful, so light and airy. I will be sure to return and see what you are up to next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at some this wallpaper yesterday! :D It does seem to have a lot of miniature potential. Your examples are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for your blog!! beautiful creations ;o)!
    Hugs
    Mariarita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karon,It's a plesure visit your blog, It is full of magic minis,miniregards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete