jane

Friday, 27 April 2012


It's not very springlike at the moment here in the UK so I'm pretending it's warm and sunny in dollshouse world and looking at my Georgian house and my French house arranging and rearranging the flowers to show them at their very best.






Leading up to the front door of the Georgian house there are two aged teracotta lavender urns and a terracotta chimney pot with trailing ivy and pink carnations.









In the drawing room I have this lovely little brandy glass filled with purple pansies (?) and on the mantlepiece in the dining room a more formal arrangement of pink roses in a silver vase.

A sneak preview of my Fench house!














The front door of my French house is flanked by a pair of standard yellow rose shrubs a potted iris and a potted african violet.  There's also a wall planter filled with yellow and white spring flowers and trailing ivy. 



On the bedside cabinet in the French house I have a jam jar filled with wild flowers.

 And finally (for now anyway) in the French house I have a little terracotta jug filled with wild flowers which will probably go on the kitchen table when I'm finished working on that room.  Hope it's sunny and warm wherever you are x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karon! No, it's not sunny here in Ottawa. It's like winter all over again. We are back to wearing our winter coats. This week, we even had snow. I love all your little floral arrangements. Flowers are such good "pick me ups". I love your pink toile wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Italy is sunny!
    I like mini flowers; yours are fabulous and colorful.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucille, I think we need to visit Faby in Italy where the sun is shining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tus flores son hermosas!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete