jane

Monday, 14 May 2012

I had a fabulous time at The London Dolls House Festival on Saturday but spent waaay too much : )  Here's what I bought;


For the Georgian house - Two 'paintings' which you will see in situ in upcoming photos of the sitting room and bedroom,
 this amazing little box with brass inlay containing three removable bottles with removable stoppers,

 a handpainted table from Alan Barnes (Tarbena).  I'm going to use this as a dressing table in the bedroom,


a fern from The Flower Lady to go in this jardiniere that I have had in my collection for years,
 and the sweetest lace and embroiderie hankie.

And for the French house I bought a little vanity case with mice prints and a pink handle,
 a teddy for the bed...
... and the most gorgeous shoes ever by Judith Blondell. Cream leather with ribbon bows...


...now that's my kind of shopping trip x

6 comments:

  1. What a great shopping trip!
    The Tarbena dressing table is beautiful and I love those shoes! I have a pair made by Judith Blondell as well and I know how beautifully they're made, something which doesn't come across that well in a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting shopping trip you had! Those shoes are absolutely perfect! I love that little box with the brass inlay! Of course, I love everything you purchased. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful purchases. The shoes are fantastic.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous purchases. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enhorabuena por esas preciosas compras.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ascension, welcome to my blog x

    ReplyDelete