jane

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

I thought you might like to see what I'm working on at the moment.   My club is putting on a display  at a village fete in Corsley, Wiltshire on August Bank Holiday.  We are going to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee by creating a miniature fete of our own with lots of stalls and attractions.  My stall is going to be the sweet stall.  The pictures show where I am so far.  I made chocolate covered apples, nougat, toffee, coconut ice, licorice bootlaces, dolly mixtures and lollipops.  I bought the allsorts, flumps and jubilee gobstoppers and I made the scales from a kit.  Today I am making chocolates and I am also going to make candy floss, more labels for the trays and the jars and little paper bags to hang by the scales.  The stall (which I have not got as one of the other club members has it) will be decorated with a cloth and jubilee flags etc.  I think it's going to look great.  What do you think?






5 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh Gosh. Everything looks so delicious!!! you did a fabulous job, can't wait to see the rest!! The scale is 2die4, is the kit available somewhere? I would really love one :D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jannet, you can get the scales kit from here. Look under the shops and public house section.


    http://www.phoenixmodeldevelopments.com/

    Best wishes

    Karon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karon! You should be so proud of yourself. These little pieces of candies are little works of art. So colourful, so realistic! I can't get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Karon, I will check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I like sweet things.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete