jane

Sunday, 6 May 2012




Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great weekend.  It's not easy to choose a favourite room in the house but I love the study.  The knole sofa is one of the first pieces I ever bought (I love the way the cushions squoosh down as though they have been sat on) and the Denis Jenvey Bonheur du Jour was a lucky find when The Singing Tree in Chelsea was having a closing down sale.







 

The little bookcase is by Tarbena filled with books from  Ellie de Lacy.  Above the mantlepiece there is this beautiful still life painting accompanied  by a pair of  bronze marli horses by Tony Knott.  The only thing missing from this room now is a little wine table which I am hoping to find at Kensington on saturday (yaaaay, can't wait!).

2 comments:

  1. This room is very elegant. I like the sofa.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karon, when looked from a certain angle, this room seems to be real life. That's quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete