jane

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Hi everyone!  Hope you don't think I've been neglecting you but ever since Kensington I've been suffering from 'miniaturists block' - do you get that?  It's not that I don't have things to do.  My Georgian house needs some final touches, the bathroom is ready to go in the French house and the shop is right at the very beginning so still needs lighting before I can put the flooring down.  I also have more sweets to make for the club project that I showed in a recent post but I just don't seem to have had the motivation.  Terrible isn't it?  Anyway, I'm just waiting for the sun to shine again here in the UK and then I'll take fresh photos of the final rooms in the Georgian house to show you.  Hope you're all having fun with your minis x

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that I missed this post. I hope your creativity returns soon!

    ReplyDelete