jane

Sunday, 11 November 2012

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great weekend.  I thought you might like to see close ups of the hall items.

On the settle there is a Lavender garden trug which is made from a Jane Harrop kit.  Everything you see comes in the kit with really simple instructions.




Under the stairs there are crates of wine.  I purchased the bottle 'blanks' and created the labels and bottle tops myself.  There are also baskets of fruit and veg made by Et Cetera. 





Since my last posting I've added a lace curtain to the kitchen  side of the door which you can see from the hall.
And here's the curtain from the kitchen side.  I will be showing you more of the kitchen next time.  Bye for now x

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful minis. The curtains are so delicate.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden stuff is lovely. I love the wine bottles and the basket of vegetables. Great work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige miniaturen heb je gemaakt. De appels lijke ook heel echt...

    Groeten Xandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have definitely done a good job.
    I love the last pic, it looks so cosy and real.
    Have a nice evening, Tosanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que fantasticos trabajos y que preciosas fotografias, enhorabuena.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely minis. I love the boxes of wine and the garden things. One day, I must try to make lavender, they are so decorative.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your lovely comments. Drora and Xandra - the fruit and vegetables were not made by me they were made by Et Cetera. They do not have a website but usually attend the main fairs in the UK and possibly Europe/USA. Wyrna, the little lavender trug kit from Jane Harrop is really worth a try. Everything comes ready cut into pieces and you paint it and put it together. The lavender was so easy x

    ReplyDelete