jane

Sunday, 23 December 2012

Hi everyone, i've been waiting for a sunny day so I can take pictures of the French house and its Christmas decorations but no such luck!  Anyway, here's the best of the pictures so hope you get the idea.  I'll try and come back with more if and when the weather improves. 


The colour scheme in the sitting room is pale mint green, pale pink and dark pink...


The tree came from eBay and is the perfect size for the room and the perfect colour to match the garland over the mantlepiece which came from America (I have a door wreath to match but just can't get a good picture of it until the light improves)...

Some of the christmas cards have been sent by friends and have tiny little writing in them...



I bought the gorgeous little hand-stitched stocking from Rosanna at http://lastanzadigiuggiola.blogspot.co.uk/



On the sideboard there's wine and chocolates and a papier mache bowl from South Africa.  I'm going to try and make some nuts to go in the bowl...



There's a little wooden dolly being wrapped up ready to go under the tree...



And there are crackers that I made from silver paper, silver thread and pink jewels.

I hope to be back in the next few days with pictures of the Christmas food.  Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and thanks for keeping me company in 2012 X!

4 comments:

  1. Je kamer is prachtig versierd voor de kerst. Het popje vind ik ook prachtig.

    Fijne Kerst en een mooi 2013.

    Groeten Xandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little doll and your crackers are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics and best wishes for a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine and cozy scenes. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete